[Ansteorra] Mother of Ansteorra

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 22:21:26 PST 2010

This ... person ... is almost certainly a current or former Ansteorran and
is about as certainly no more Trimaran than I am. To me it looked like an
attempt to get every Ansteorran with an ounce of chivalry in their soul
angry  with Trimaris, hence the second clause in my statement. Robin has
confirmed the  email address is bogus. As is the person who used it.
Kevin

In a message dated 1/17/2010 2:15:01 P.M. Central Standard Time,