[Ansteorra] the Ansteorran History Wiki

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 12:58:52 PDT 2010

You are exactly right as to why I created the wiki.  The more people who
take part, the better it will reflect our diverse Kingdom, and if one or two
people have to do all the work it will never get done.  Please join it.

One small correction.  I do not have to manually approve new members.  You
may create an account and jump right in.  I do not allow anonymous edits,
you must create a login and verify your email address before you can create
and edit.

Robert