[Ansteorra] Accepting applications for Earl Marshal‏

Asoph Hearts asophhearts at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 20:40:32 PDT 2010

Greetings Ansteorra,

My time as Earl marshal is coming to a end. It has been a wonderful two years to serve the BEST kingdom in the known world.

 I could have not done it without the support and love of my wife, Mistress Michelle Chantal de Charente.

Baroness Khayra bint Tahir ibn Rashid has gone above and beyond as Marshallate Secretary and has done a wonderful job keeping all the paper work moving smoothly.

The only part of archery I am good at is getting hit by arrows. I thank my lucky stars that Baron Michel mac Donnchaid worked as my deputy as Archery/Siege Marshal. He also is accepting applications. Please send Baron Michel, myself and the Crown a copy of your application.

Duchess Vanessa de Verona helped keep our youth combat going by acting as deputy of youth combat and deserves much praise for stepping in when it was needed. Thank you your Grace.

Thank you Lady Lilianna Brynes for being the most energetic Deputy of Youth Combat anyone could ask for. Please continue the great work.

Please send applications for Earl Marshal to myself, the Society Earl Marshal (Sir Omarad the Wary marshal at sca.org) and to the Crown.

Ritter Asoph Hearts
Ansteorra EM (lookin at the door)

Keive ruhe Fur die Boseyn.