[Ansteorra] New Youth A&S Policy for Pennsic

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jul 6 11:24:13 PDT 2010

Various responses to this have been floating around the SCA lists today. So folks who see the responses without the original, here is the official rule and the explanation for it.  Hopefully, this will also serve as a heads-up for those taking children to Pennsic who may not be aware of this rule change.

Stefan li Rous

Begin forwarded message: