[Ansteorra] Odds for Crown Tourney- Let the betting commence!

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Jul 8 16:47:11 PDT 2010

Poor Dieterich.  All he did was employ this knave Hanse at one point as
a tailor, and now he's being held accountable for all Hanse's actions.
I shudder to think if I was held accountable for the actions of all of
those I've had... business dealings with.  A certain land company comes
to mind.

Thegn Donnchadh