[Ansteorra] Story from Crown Tourney

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 20:11:20 PDT 2010

The biggest thing that I got out of Sir Tomas' statement was that he had
PRIDE in the fact that it was fought outside and in talking with other
fighters everyone that I talked with had the same pride and attitude and
would not want to change a thing.

Sir Tomas did have a problem but I would bet that he has fought in
hotter conditions for longer periods of time than he did at crown
tourney, this was not his first rodeo. The difference could be how much
rest and sleep he had, how his diet had been for several days prior,
mental, emotional, vitamins, or any of the other items already mentioned
or it could even have been a little bit from several of them.

His statement and the attitude of the other fighters showed a fighting
force that has a great deal of pride in their own ability and in the
traditions of this kingdom.

I for one am proud of Sir Tomas and of the other fighters that competed
for Crown. I look forward to fighting by their side in the upcoming wars
and battles and have no fear of them leaving my side because of any
weather conditions.

YIS,

Vincenti