[Ansteorra] Courtous hospitality, was Indoor Fighting,

Michelle ivarra20 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 14:15:05 PDT 2010

Actually I am a lady or so I am told.  I was very shocked myself when my mother stated this.  Mind you this was her first event, and my second.  I was wet, tired, and smelled like a wet horse from my steed.  It nearly ended my SCA days.  As a newcomer I've tried my best not to blunder or do something rude.
Very excited to see the topic of public pavillions make it to Roundtable.

Irial

Sent from my iPhone