[Ansteorra] I have a question

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 05:25:10 PDT 2010

At 10:21 PM 7/13/2010, you wrote:
>I never post to this list or any list.  Yet, I am puzzled can some one please
>tell me why they joined the SCA?
>
>Just wondering?
>
>Halla

I can't remember a time when I *wasn't* interested in swords and
knives. Reading "Julius Caesar" in seventh grade got me hooked on
Shakespeare as well. When I was in college, I was doing choreographed
duels at parties and suchlike with another guy in the fencing club
before I ever heard of the SCA. I went to my first event in the fall
of 1975 and was hooked; I've been playing ever since.

Between the fencing and the Shakespeare, is it any wonder that I'd be
doing rapier combat?

         -Tivar Moondragon