[Ansteorra] I have a question

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 14:20:41 PDT 2010

My Dearest Lady Halla,

Then I say to you, YOU are doing us a diservice by not giving those of us
who do not know your warm heart and sincere soul the gift of yourself.
(gentle smile)

Remember, as it is with you so too it is with many others, myself included.
I know many who think me an extravert because I end up involved somehow and
because of the intensity of my personality.  However, tis simply not true.

Again, I say unto you, share yourself with some of us.  I would wish to meet
you someday soon and share your company and meet the wonderous soul who has
tamed us all.

To you, I bow with humble gratitude and say Thank You.

Lady Viviana Rowntree
Steppes