[Ansteorra] Carrollton Parks - Combat Archery and Siege Weapon Training

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Sun Jul 18 06:54:02 PDT 2010

This is a "Freedom of Speech" issue. It is a Constitution right of this
country for it's citizen. You can agree, disagree, or just use the
"Delete" key and move on, which I so stated in the 1st paragraph, last line.

The issue apologizing for someone else is just a smoke screen at best.

Personal note -As far as you being aware on all the local sources, you
are not even close to all the sources.

Michael Kettering