[Ansteorra] Story from Crown Tourney

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Jul 12 23:34:44 PDT 2010

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Jay Rudin <rudin at peoplepc.com> wrote:
> Lady Rose wrote:
> > Well, I've been to plenty of indoor fighting events, and seen even
> > more indoor fighter practices. Do we have any statistics to back
> > up the claim of increased injuries? If so, how to they compare to
> > injuries by heat? Facts are good.
>
> I can't recall anyone claiming increased injuries.

I may have misread or I may be misremembering, but I recall at least
one person saying that fighting indoors did indeed cause more
injuries, due to concrete being less giving than grass.  (Was it
Tivar?  -- "The best way to get information on the net is to post
something wrong.")

Danyell de Linccolne
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com