[Ansteorra] Ideas for Outdoor A&S Events

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 08:44:41 PDT 2010

My thought was somewhere between in a building and under a pavilion. Large "BFT"'s can be rented set up and taken down for less than the cost of many sites w/ climate controlled buildings. They can also regularly be purchase for well under $1000 on craigslist (and yes I look regularly and have personally seen several). I am talking LARGE tents. 30 x 50 to as much as 40 x 60 and up. They could have fans and A/C units or not in the proper times of the year. They could be purchased by the Kingdom or your Barony. Baronies could loan or rent to the Kingdom and The Kingdom to your Barony. These are large enough to fight under, play under, hold court under, and some are large enough I would wager you could do an entire event under. Outdoors, shaded, possibly climate controlled event space ready for every event.

$0.02
Sir Lochlan Dunn