[Ansteorra] I have a question

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:03:05 PDT 2010

I was drawn because where else can I hit my friends with sticks (and
inversely, they hit me) then sit down and have a beer with them later that
night?

Of course it's evolved since then.  But that's why I joined.

Liam

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:52 PM, Cisco Cividanes <engtrktwo at gmail.com>wrote:

> Combat, pure and simple. I was drawn into the SCA by the prospects of
> full-contact, armored, melee combat.
>
> However, since joining, I have retired my armor and developed a love
> of the vocal heraldic arts.
>
> Ivo Blackhawk

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit
materiari?