[Ansteorra] I have a question

pancua pancua at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 21:06:06 PDT 2010

At first, cause of the parties!  I was young and had this new sense of
freedom. It was all very intoxicating.

Then as time went on, I grew up and realized the wealth of information I had
at my fingertips. The gold I had uncovered in the people I was surrounded by
and those parties slowly transformed into meetings, sewing circles, offices
and deep meaningful relationships with people. At levels I never had growing
up.

And like Liam says...some of them let me poke them with swords.  :D

--Dena