[Ansteorra] I have a question

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:25:27 PDT 2010

This thread should be delightful and truely why we have stayed in the
SCA; one of my favorite things in life is to be surrounded by people
who are passionate about life and love learning and sharing what
they've learned with others and the SCA is full of these people.

We first were introduced to the SCA by a friend in our homeschooling
group who had participated in the SCA several years before when her
health was better; she thought it would be a place where my then 12
year old daughter could find a group of like minded individuals and
that she would love the passion of scholarship available.  She also
loved being able to learn about things by doing or recreating them and
the SCA is amazing for this kind of thing.  It fit and she loved it,
still does even though she has only been able to be sporatically
active through her college years.

Susan the Curious