[Ansteorra] I have a question

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 06:50:06 PDT 2010

Very interesting and intriquing query, that.

I was teaching yoga and a Squire in our area showed up to my classes.  He
was my only regular student so the classes ended up being moved to his home.
I met his, then, girlfriend who was our Hospitlar (who became our last
Baroness).

Katheryn found out my interest in creative pursuits and my long love of
historical costuming.  She took me to an Elfsea event.  I have to say, the
real reason I continued to play was due to Baron Armand. He took more than
30 minutes of his time at HIS event to just talk to a newcomer.
Viviana