[Ansteorra] I have a question

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 14 08:05:39 PDT 2010

By the time I left college, I had several competing hobbies.

The SCA was the intersection.  It was the only place that scratched my fencing itch, my performing itch, my Shakespeare itch, my camping itch, my party itch, etc.

On a sidenote, I was introduced to the SCA by a man called J'lynn of the Steppes (Jay Yeates).  Don't bother looking him up in the OP -- he never received an award (unless it was under another name).  He was a fighter, but I don't remember him ever winning a tourney.  As far as I know he was never an autocrat, or an officer.

I don't really know anything he did for Ansteorra -- except bring Tivar Moondragon and Robin of Gilwell into the SCA.

Thanks, Jay.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin