[Ansteorra] I have a question

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Jul 14 10:07:42 PDT 2010

I've always been an avid reader of sword-and-sorcery fantasy as well as actual
history, I fenced for a while in high school, I was into brewing and vintning, I
played guitar and had gotten into traditional English folk songs dating back to
the Medieval period.  The SCA seemed custom tailored to someone like me - the
amazing thing was that it took me so long to discover it.

Though I have to confess, the first thing that sprang to mind when I read the
question was a line from Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon:  "I don't know - I
was really drunk at the time."

Padraig

Nunc Est Bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.
Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils.
- John Stark