[Ansteorra] I have a question

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Jul 15 08:23:26 PDT 2010

This is one of those cases where too much was snipped from the original
message (as in all of it). There have been many messages in this thread and
I cannot tell which one this addresses. It is always a balancing act to
decide what to keep and what to snip, but please leave enough to figure out
to which message you are responding.

In service,
Caelin on Andrede