[Ansteorra] I have a question

Susan O'Neal catmafia03 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 09:26:08 PDT 2010

Sorry about that, I was replying to Mistress Talana from Northkeep.
In my e-mail it showed up as a stand alone post, separate from the
thread, so I forgot that various programs handle threaded posts in
different ways.  I was replying from my sidekick (phone) and have no
option but to either include the entire post or cut it all and erred
on the wrong side.

Thanks for the reminder to me,
Susan