[Ansteorra] This is a TEST (I think)--attention to all those marshals that wanted a list of all combatants for your field....

Kajira Camber torinsmail at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 28 22:47:29 PDT 2010

Many thanks to Marc Antoine, who has made some (okay, a lot) requested changes to a database that isn't currently in live, but I am pulling this information from it--so please let me know if anything doesn't match.

Previously, I could only pull data for crown list, but now I can pull from all areas.  Still working on getting the youth stuffs entered (it is started) and we will be able to pull that data as well :)

I hope this isn't too long...this is a good month, but future months will be HUGE!  Okay...lemme know if something is wrong-puh-leeze! :)

(This is a list of expiration dates coming for August and September, please note that there are a lot of past expirations that I won't post here.  If you are a regional officer and would like this list, please e-mail me privately and I will send to you.  I DO NOT want every local KM to email me for the lists...please request thru your regional to help break up the data requests)

Heavy Authorizations

Wulf Fairhair
8/21/2010

Giaus Vellious Lupus