[Ansteorra] Aleeasar Drum Jam thanks

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 29 06:03:46 PDT 2010

Unto the Middle Eastern Drumming and Dancing Community of the Greater
Stagate/GatesEdge/Ravensfort/LochSoillier area, doest HE Gwendolen McIver and
Herr Dietrich Strobelbart send Greetings!

Gwen and I would like to thank everyone who came out to our house last night for
the Aleeasar Drum Jam.  We had a wonderful time hosting!  We especially want to
thank HE Master Ihon, Lord Cormac, and Lord Orin for helping to teach the
beginners and coach the slightly more advanced drummers.

We will be meeting again in two weeks, on August 11, 2010, at our house, from
7:00pm until around 9:30pm.  This time, Gwen will be taking any of the dancers
that want to learn or practice dancing with live drummers into the kitchen for a
while to practice their moves.  The dancers will then rejoin us in the living
room to either dance, or join in the drumming, as they prefer.  It promises to
be a good time!  Children are welcome; my 6-year-old son will enjoy the company.

 If you would like to join us, please contact me privately for directions and an
invitation to our Yahoo Group.

Yours in Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart

mka: Steve Scott