[Ansteorra] [Bards] On the matter of bardic at Steppes Warlord

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 19:23:14 PDT 2010

Congratulations on your victory HL Svan, Bard of the Steppes.  It was truly
a fun and challenging competition.  Thank you to Master Robin for making the
bards broaden their scope.
One slight correction, "Honorable Lord" is not a title I hold, but thanks
for the promotion!

In Service,
Brian O'hUilliam