[Ansteorra] Hnefatafl

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 19:24:42 PDT 2010

 Howdy folks -- received this and am forwarding in case there is interest.
~ihon

To Ministry of Arts and Sciences,
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Greetings

I am current World Hnefatafl Champion and entitled to be addressed as
"Hnefatafl Grand Master".    I would be interested in corresponding with
anyone from your Kingdom on the subject of Hnefatafl, its rules, variants,
tactics and strategy.  I have been playing for around fifteen years (not
continuously I might add).  Many good wishes for the continued prosperity of
your illustrious realm.

Your servant,

Tim Millar, Hnefatafl Grand Master
anomalocharis at hotmail.com

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)