[Ansteorra] Hate asking this, but need access to wifi at Gulf Wars

Kim Peters shea130 at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 09:09:01 PST 2010

Correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember wifi access available
in the lunch / store area. I have a memory of several gentle lords and
ladies plugged in and hunched over laptops.
Elspeth
(who is not going to GW because her district's spring break is on the
wrong weekend-- boo, hiss)

Sent from my iPhone