[Ansteorra] Hate asking this, but need access to wifi at Gulf Wars

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 08:39:49 PST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Amy Adams <irinavukoslava at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am currently in grad school after being out of college for twelve years.  I am doing online classes and am required to access the internet at least three times a week.

The closest access is probably going to be the library in Lumberton
(one exit north of the site). For Starbucks, McDonald's, B&N, etc.
you'll need to go to Hattisburg.

--Perronnelle

--
Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with
themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.  -- Susan Ertz