[Ansteorra] Word fame.

Eric Brown caladin at io.com
Sun Mar 21 18:53:31 PDT 2010

Hi all

Caladin here,

We had a great war this year, and in Heavy we won all but the castle battle.

It was mountains of fun!

His Majesty asked me  to compile word fame for our allies who fought
above and beyond on many occasions,
but since I spent all my time trying to watch the big picture I don't
have as many details and specific examples as I'd like

I'm hoping that everyone who went and witnessed the many great deeds,
both by our allies, and by our own soldiers and units,
can post here specific stories of word fame.

Those that are for allies I'll compile together, those for ourselves we
can all enjoy.
I KNOW there are dozens of awesome stories from this Gulf, so lay them
on me please, even if only a sentence or two long.

Thanks,

Caladin-
Dowager Generalisimo Supremo. :D