[Ansteorra] OT: Help if you can

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sat May 29 21:21:36 PDT 2010

I'm going to say I'm confident it's not a snake bite. Because if there's any doubt, I will freak out and kill something. *snakeaphoebic* Anyway, we put some peroxide on it and it looks better. It's been swollen for a couple of days but I haven't been able to catch her. It's possible it's an abscess because she's in a house with another cat that has front claws and they box each other.

Other than that, though we can't exactly afford to take her to the vet.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel

Son, I never knew there was part of me missing until you were born.