[Ansteorra] OT: Help if you can

Harry Billings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sun May 30 08:17:47 PDT 2010

Brown Recluse bites do not nessarly painful. Long ago when I lived in Nebraska their PBS station had a program on and one of the  host son was bitten by a Brown Recluse. He said that the bite was not painful but it did grow noticeably in just a few days two or three days. If it has not gotten bigger then it is possibly not a brown recluse.

good luck

plachoya
Ansteorra