[Ansteorra] Bryn Gwlad Fall Baronial

gail young gwynethb63 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 18:36:34 PDT 2010

I wanted to try and thank everyone for all their help this weekend.
I apologize in advance if I forget anyone.
To Grishka for working tirelessly on sanitation, Sabina for arranging A&S,
Isabella for a delicious feast, Saundra for running gate and organizing servers,
Lord Lazlo and Don Dore for running the chivalric and rapier list and Lady
Gretchen for thinking up the idea we used for the tournement format.  Thanks to
Lazlo also for keeping our hill safe and Lord William for the best website
EVER.  Thanks to the Guard, particularly Captain Will<G> for court setups, clean
up and feast transition.  Lord Corbin for running a Youth Rapier list and Lady
Illaria for counting virtue points.  For Lady Magdelina, for making site tokens
and clean up, Master Max who served Nobles luncheon and Mistress Siobhan for
helping until she came down with  chick pox the day before the event<G>, Lady
Kathrine for running archery, and my right hand, who I could not have made it
without, Lord Goldweard of St. Golias for doing anything I needed.  For my Baron
and Baroness, especially my dear Baroness who was sick this weekend, thank you
for sharing your last Fall BG in this role with all of us.  For Their Royal
Majesties, thank you for sharing YOUR last full weekend as Crown with us.  Baron
Niklas thank you for running the Silver and Gold, and for our wonderful host
Richard who makes so many memories possible for so many people.  To Master Eule
for intrusting me with the secrets to Castleton; To Thier Highnesses, you are
always a joy to have with us.
I would very much appreciate if someone who did not LOOSE the paper with the
names of those chosen as the Virtues would post them<G>
Ya'll come back now...ya hear?;)

gwyneth
steward
BG Fall Baronial 2010