[Ansteorra] Bryn Gwlad Fall Baronial

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:05:52 PDT 2010

Mistress Gwyneth, I wanted personally to congratulate you on your court
heraldry Saturday evening. I know what a daunting task that can be, and you
acquitted yourself beautifully.

There were times during court, in fact, when I wanted to yell out "GIVE THAT
HERALD A RAISE!", but I couldn't time it correctly without interfering in
the just rewards of attention that the award recipients were receiving. I'm
hoping you'll get a chance to herald for Their Royal Highnesses during their
reign as King and Queen, so I can blurt it out when the time is right.

Keep up the good work! And thanks for putting on a fantabulous event!

And to Their Majesties and Their Royal Highnesses: GIVE THAT HERALD A RAISE!
<G>

Detlef von Marburg