[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 15:14:56 PDT 2010

At 04:56 PM 11/4/2010, you wrote:

>The ORIGINAL charter did not. And yes, some of us date back far
>enough to remember and resent the change.
>
>Kevin

Which "original charter" are you talking about? The original Articles
of Incorporation for the SCA (dated June 18, 1969) say "pre-17th
century." http://history.westkingdom.org/AHP/Articles.htm

I know there was a widespread *belief* in the early days that the
SCA's time period extended to 1650 (which still wouldn't cover
someone who wanted to play 1651) but that was never in Corpora, the
By-laws or the Articles of incorporation.

         -Tivar Moondragon