[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 17:00:15 PDT 2010

I remember once getting crap from someone for playing a pre-600 Germanic persona
like I do now years ago.  That conversation also included a tirade about why
allow non-Western personas like Japanese and such.  As I said it was at least a
decade or so ago.

  I was told as a newcomer 600-1600 or essentially the rounded average of the
dates of Anglo-Saxon Christianization missions (597 Kent; 601ish for
Northumbrian and Edwin) to the end of Elizabeth I.  Delightfully Anglo-centric,
which I have no issue with personally.

Wihtric