[Ansteorra] Ideas for gifts for Christmas

Kaitlan Roisendubh ladykaitlan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 12:59:32 PST 2010

> Why are all the gift suggestions things you can purchase
> anyway? Are
> we not a group that MAKES stuff?

I have a friend that can't bake to save her soul or sew or weave so these suggestions are helpful since they are new to the society.  Her Grace is just trying to be helpful and take it as that.  I am sure that your are very good at all those things which is nice but there still are a number of people in the SCA that can't. I know this because I do sewing for many of our people.

Kaitlan Roisendubh