[Ansteorra] Ideas for gifts for Christmas--markets

Owen Van Meter ovanoff57 at clearwire.net
Fri Nov 12 10:26:28 PST 2010

For those that are interested the The City of Clifton, Tx will be annual
"Norwegian Country Christmas Home Tour". This event has tours of the local
historic homes and churches and will also have an area set up to do some
shopping for items ranging from hand crafted items, paintings, food and a
assortment of other items. It isn't a SCA event but if you are interested in
a little Norwegian history in Texas and would like to do a little shopping
at the same time it could be fun.
     The date and time is December 4 from 9:00 am to like 5:00 or 6:00 pm.
Clifton is about 30 miles west of Waco, Tx. on Hwy 6. There is a small
charge for the home tour. The vendors will be in the armory/community
center. I don't believe ther is a charge for the armory but is included as
one of the stops for the home tour.

            Griffin