[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:06:59 PDT 2010

I have been asking for events to have competitions for out side of the list
field for years.  You know, who has the best area set up with as
period/period looking area.  I would love to see something like this at
crown and other important events; however, I was informed that "WE" do not
do anything except crown tourney at that event.  I am not asking for an arts
or bardic competition, classes or demos, I am merely wanting to encourage
better pagentry on the on lookers end.

Any thoughts?

Lady Katrine la Esclopiera