[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 2 13:01:08 PDT 2010

If you cant a sponser for such, then why not sponser it yourself at some event. It dosnt have to be one of the "biggies". A smaller event would allow you to work out in your own mind what your really looking for. As time goes on, this could become a pet project you choose to do in many places as you travel.
Robert