[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Jeffrey jmclark85 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 20:19:50 PDT 2010

I just want to toss out there that for most performers (musicians, etc) who have to read something (notes, music, script) in the kind of light that requires a flash, said flash -- when used -- can be distracting (to the performer) at best and outright disasterous at worst.

Pictures might be nice for you, but for the poor musician, bard, or herald who suddenly lost his place, the memory of the ruined performance isn't quite as fond.

-- AS Zorzi