[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:02:44 PDT 2010

Your Excellency, I want to thank you for putting into words what I was
thinking.

Only it's not a Dream to me. I'm always very wide awake. The Current Middle
Ages are very much a reality to me, something I aspire to when I'm at an
event and manage to achieve with varying degrees of success from time to
time. When I get to an event site--at least, after I sign the gate sheet--I
am no longer Ric. I am Detlef. That's what I strive for.

Detlef