[Ansteorra] Why aren't we doing this?

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 22:25:27 PDT 2010

My wife was at one time close to her and she even did our wedding 8 years ago.
We both recall her degree being Literature, but not medieval as in primary
source material.

Wihtric

Although if you scroll down to the bottom of the article, there's a
note from robertof Dunharrow saying "Also, Diana was not a medieval
history major, as I remember, she got an A.B. in English from Mills,
then her M.A. in comparative literature - emphasizing medieval
literature, I think - at Cal. (But ask her, to keep the record straight.)"

        -Tivar Moondragon