[Ansteorra] please tell us about your efforts.to make Ansteorra a better place

willowdewisp at juno.com willowdewisp at juno.com
Fri Nov 5 23:35:13 PDT 2010

I would like to hear about what individuals and households, guilds and groups to make Ansteorra better.
I have a wonderful lady tell me about her research on all things Tudor and she wondered how she could share her research with others. I told her that her that I would try to find an event that might let us put up her display. I really wanted to see it.
I was thinking of a 'Shire to the Muse Clilo. The muse of history. I wanted to call it a shire because it was very much the thing to do in the Middle Age or Ren. to refer to the Roman Gods when doing something like this. It is the kind of thing my persona would do.
I was thinking of a place with displays on history and historical things and speakers like would be at an medieval University. I think something like that would be great at the hall during a Crown Tourney. People could walk around out of the weather and look and learn and we could have gathering areas where they could talk.
As it is my effort right now is to find a place to allow her display and try to get a few more. What I call it will be decided later.
I used to do visual displayed at events all the time and they really gave people ideas.
willow de wisp