[Ansteorra] Heralds Warranting Class @ Melees

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:54:13 PST 2010

Greetings unto Ansteorra on the day after the feast day of St. Edmund, being
the XVII of November, 2010.

I wanted to get this announcement out, and apologise for the quick and dirty
nature with which it has been put together. There will be a herald's
warranting class at
Melees on Saturday at 2:30 PM (following the heraldic decision meeting) at
Herald's point. The class will be taught by Baron Tostig Logiosophia,
Eclipse Herald,
and myself, and would probably last about 2 hours max, and is open to all
who are interested in meeting the basic requirements for becoming a
warranted branch
herald. No prior heraldic experience is required for the class and we'd like
to encourage anybody who is curious about heraldry to drop by and listen in,
even if you're not
wanting to sit for the formal class itself.

If you are wanting to attend, please reply to me at jpercer at gmail.com so
that I may make sure we have enough handouts available.

Looking forward to seeing you all at Melees, and again I'd like to apologise
for the short notice of this class.

Yours in Service,

Jayme Dominguez del Valle
Bordure Herald, Ansteorra