[Ansteorra] Seeking contact in Stillwater, OK to view some weaving looms for me....

Haraldr Bassi ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org
Mon Oct 11 10:26:24 PDT 2010

Greetings from Haraldr Bassi,

I am looking for someone in the Stillwater, OK area who might be able and willing to view some
items currently being auctioned by the city via their eBay account. Knowledge of weaving looms,
while beneficial, is not required. There are about 2 days left on the auctions of these 5 or so
looms so speed and the ability to take additional pics is more important than knowledge of these
weaving tools.

Thanks,
Haraldr Bassi