[Ansteorra] A Warrior's Wake at Bryn Gwlad Baronial

robert segrest aumbob at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 19:59:25 PDT 2010

Last month Lord Abel, squire to Sir Ysfael, lost his final fight to an
implacable foe who shows no mercy.  Though his time with us was all too brief,
and much of that time he was terribly ill, he touched many of us with his
cheerful spirit, his optimism, his generosity and his courage.  This Saturday
night, at Bryn Gwlad Baronial, we will hold a wake for Abel; sharing our stories
of him, celebrating his life and drinking to his memory.  His mundane family,
knowing how important our Society was to him, will be present, and have asked to
hear about this part of his life that they did not share in.  Please join us in
the fort at Castleton to help send our brother onward as befits a warrior.
Bring your stories, pictures or anything else that you wish to share with his
friends and family.  If you did not know Abel, please take this opportunity to
learn something about him and the virtues that we are celebrating with this
event.

As he served the Dream, we shall honor him,

Fatthiopap Laszlo