[Ansteorra] WoA Thank You and Lost and Found

Penny Engelking medicfem at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 01:03:43 PDT 2010

Greetings As the Creator of the "Bacon, Coffee, and Chocolate" Theme for
SIR John's vigil... and general coordinator of the munchies friday night....
I have a lot of people to thank!

 Starting Left to right on the tables:

HL Joann the Spinner - Chocolate chip bacon cookies
Lady Murin - Berilots (sp?) and Bar
Lady Bridgette - Numerous sweets and chocolate fondue
Baroness Gwendolyn - nuts and chocolate cover coffee beans
Lady Dyrfinna - chocolate covered coffee beans
Lady Nicolette and HL Catriona - fruit
Lady Genevieve - MEAT CANDY! And bacon wrapped dates
Lady Runa and Centurion Liam - breads and ice
HL Amber (How the hell do spell your SCA name again?) - mini quiches
Lady Ysabeau - Cheese goo with bacon and chili
Lord Jeffery - Coffee and drink guru
FIRST EVENT SAM  and HOLDER OF SABLE SHIELD MIKE and Kurosh - water buffalos
Lady Mary, Lady Cheer, Lady Eleana, Lady Alyse, HL Gavin, Lady Katerine,
Lady Norma - the plating, the cutting, the replenishing, and the therapy...
thank you!
Lady Branwhen for the hours spent making embroideried aprons and table
cloths and provider of choclate spitting machine; I mean, fountain even
though she got called away and couldn't attend due to daughter being induced
with first grand child on friday night! Congrats BTW!

The Shire of Seawinds set up and set down crew on the BFT. You know who you
are... many from above and Helgar, Owen, Amy, Sandy, and Matt. (Sandy and
Mikes first event! Woo Hoo!)

Finally, Thank you John for allowing us to be apart of this amazing event. I
have known you over 20 years... this touched my heart to see happen. Thank
you!

Believe it or not! I still had chocolate cover bacon, monkey poo and bacon
fighter biscuits that came home with me!

To the Known World... John Seven ( The Seventh John of Seawinds) was OURS
FIRST! Seawinds is proud!

In Service to THE DREAM....

HL Caley
Seawinds Seneshal