[Ansteorra] More Gulf Wars pictures

Sonja Crocker sonja.crocker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 10:53:13 PDT 2011

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who makes that mistake. I read last
night/this morning that the Principality of Insulae Draconis had their first
coronet tourney in February 2010, and I had myself convinced that they were
still in their first reign.

So I guess you and I can both attest that senility is innocent of age
discrimination <G>.

I can't wait to see the pics.

Detlef

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Richard Threlkeld <
rjt at softwareinnovation.com> wrote:

> I inadvertently put in 2010 for the set name, the titles, and the tags. I'm
> nothing if not consistent. I have renamed the set, but the titles and tags
> would require me to modify each picture individually (flickr is really
> nice,
> but it does not really support large picture bases very well). I will have
> to write a program using the API to modify all the pictures and cannot do
> that until tonight.
>
> In Service,
> Caelin on Andrede

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!