[Ansteorra] Baron Avery's Vow of Silence?

Penny medicfem at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 11:35:08 PDT 2011

Yes, as one of the chirurgeons who attended to his Excellency, I did see Avery hold his tongue until told he was off the hook! His Excellency was a great check off for a chirurgeon in training! I  Thank His Excellency for his service on and off the battlefield!

<snicker>

Caley

Gulf War XXI - War Chirurgeon

GW XXI needs Chirurgeons!
Let me help you get your warrant!

"You too can hold pressure on Avery's forehead!"

Sent from my iPhone