[Ansteorra] I wonder if we need Dance Authorization cards in Ansteorra...

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 00:46:02 PDT 2011

Hehehe Where is the "Like" button in the email when you need it?

Alia

Seriously though, Im just curious on exactly Who would have the authority to Authorize our use of sword in Middle Eastern dance. Does that denote a new "weapon style" perhaps? And since I use two do I have to be authorized for Case?