[Ansteorra] I wonder if we need Dance Authorization cards in Ansteorra...

Miles Grey Kahn at West-Point.org
Tue Apr 12 19:28:23 PDT 2011

Dance Mistress.  I'm having visions of a herald announcing, "Oyez,
Oyez!  All dancers please come to the main dance floor for the
pairings."  Then each dance floor's herald announces the pairings for
the dances.  Once the dancing begins, the dance marshals will ensure the
safety of the dancers and spectators, ever ready to call, "Hold!" should
anything unsafe happen.  Water bearers will circulate, ensuring all
dancers, marshals, and heralds are sufficiently hydrated.  If any dancer
seems too stuffy or isn't enjoying himself or herself sufficiently, wine
will be proffered instead of the usual water or gatorade.

  In light-hearted service,
    Miles Grey