[Ansteorra] Stargate/Loch Baronial Thank Yous

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 14 06:08:26 PDT 2011

I would also like to add thanks to Lady Maureen Faulkner, for taking the helm
and seeing that everyone who came to the Joint Baronial event could have a
wonderful day.  Many of us know the amount of effort that goes into planning and
executing an event, and I am always very grateful to those who are willing to do
the work necessary for others to have fun.  Lady Maureen stepped up when she was
needed and did a fabulous job.  I hope everyone had as good a time as I did, and
hope you see you return to the Joint Baronial event next year!

In service,
Alden
Seneschal of Stargate